Save an average of 33% on tolls!
Taking the Turnpike has never been easier!
E-ZPass is an electronic toll collection system that saves both time and money. Travelers who use E-ZPass save an average of 33% on tolls. E-ZPass is accepted in 15 states and at the bridge crossings of the Niagara Falls Bridge Commission.
How much will E-ZPass save you? Click here for an online toll calculator to see your savings with E-ZPass.
Ohio Turnpike E-ZPass transponders can be found at Select Discount Drug Mart Locations.
- The cost of the EZ-Pass at Discount Drug Mart is $12.
- A $13 charge will be added to meet the minimum starting balance of $25.
- A total of $25 loads on a new EZ-Pass.
- When your EZ-Pass is low on funds, it auto replenishes with the Credit Card used to register.
- A one-time, $3 charge is applied when the transponder is activated.
- Activation may take up to 48 hours.