1. To qualify for Beauty Points, you must purchase qualifying items from the beauty vendor of the month and have a Discount Drug Mart courtesy plus card.
2. You will earn one point for every $1 spent on qualifying merchandise. Qualifying merchandise will be tagged on the shelf with an beauty ad sign.
3. You must present your Discount Drug Mart Courtesy Plus Card to the cashier during your sales transaction. If you do not give the cashier your Courtesy Plus Card at the time of purchase, you may present your driver’s license or give your phone number.
4. Qualifying purchases will be tracked electronically on your Courtesy Plus Card. Points will print on your sales receipt.
5. The promotion is valid from the 1st of the month to the end of the month or may end at any time without prior notice.
6. Beauty Points cannot be rolled over to the following month’s promotion. If points are not used, they are lost.
7. Rainchecks are not available.
8. Discount Drug Mart reserves the right to modify or terminate the Premier Beauty Club without notice.