Software Engineer Description
- Determining the technical feasibility of new concepts
- Developing software based on requirements and specifications
- Writing code, testing, and debugging according to corporate standards and procedures
- Designing and implementing databases
- Managing, preventing, and solving technological issues
- Working on a variety of projects utilizing various technologies
Basic Qualifications Must have experience with the following:
- Programming language such as C++, Java, RPG, and PHP – SQL and XML
- Working knowledge of Windows, Linux, and i5/OS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related IT field or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate with employees, vendors, and other outside contacts.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to work in a group or individually with minimal supervision
- Ability and willingness to advance job knowledge by studying new developmental tools, programming techniques and computing equipment, and participating in education opportunities and reading publications.
- Must have strong decision making, problem solving, and analytical skills.
Information: Please send resume with salary history and requirements to:
Discount Drug Mart, Inc.
211 Commerce Dr.
Medina, OH 44256
Attn: Human Resources Dept.